Wednesday, September 07, 2005

All Kinds of Flavors

It's a bit of a scary thing to write your first post on a new blog. But here I go anyway.

I've started this blog because I spend a lot of time thinking about food, in one way or another, and I wanted to have a place to capture all those thoughts. I'm definitely an amateur in the cooking department, and am really still learning in the eating arena as well, but I am a really, really good appreciator. We all have to start somewhere, right?

I plan to use this space to write about a lot of different things: what I cook, what I eat, what I see, what I read - anything that relates to food. And pictures. Because everyone likes to look at pictures of food, right?

And on the name. It's very simple: mango and ginger are two of my favorite flavors. Along with avocado, angel food cake and very, very aromatic cheese. And probably a million other things that I haven't even tasted.

Yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails