Monday, August 04, 2014

National Farmer's Market Week


Isn't August the best? Everything from that picture above came from my yard - and became our dinner last night.
I love this month.

I also love that this week is National Farmers' Market Week. I might have missed it -
but fortunately, I was alerted by Bridget Forney, one of my favorite local food PR ladies.
She emailed to let me know that Mark Tracey, the executive chef at Roland Park Place,
will be doing a live cooking demo at the Keswick Farmers' Market tomorrow (August 5th),
starting at 11 a.m. It sounds like it's going to be a blast!

Ahhh...August. These are the times I need to remember next March, when we're
on our fifth snow day and everything is gray. August...it comes every year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails